Sonntag, 3. September 2017

Cuckold (english)



translate : mary



We, my husband James, a sucessfull broker, and me, live in a villa near the beach.... we ve a strict job sharing at home... he s making the money and i m the boss... evil grins....


I just call him "gawk"


daily i let him feel my narcissistic sadistic streak.. hehe


when he s back from "work" i make my "gawk" working really, he first start to hoover our home... while i enjoy to bad-mouth him... lol








after all he deserve a lil reward... i rub his bulge with my heels, he s loving so much.... hehe








Guys and Ladys, you need to know, my gawk never fucked me, and believe it or not, he never will !!! hehe

he just live to pay my live, crawl around my legs like a submissive dog in heat, while he kisses and worship my heels... hahaha






time for my good time.....










my "gawk" is allowed to make my bubble bath and serve a good glass of champagne








i allways feel him stirring on my perfect body, his view sticking on my heels,... i love to play with his horniness and feelings.... while he s fighting with his hard on in his pants, without a chance to get me ever





i really make him horny, let him touch my wet heels ... hehe







back in the living room, i let him kiss my pussy... "yeah my gawk, show my that you really love me, worship me" .... hehe









"stop GAWK" .... i need a real cock NOW... a cock fucking me hard and dirty.... and you my "Gawk" will watch it and suffer... haha






i send him away, carry the garbage out...

me calls the number of an really dirty bastard.. he s normally introduced in dubious "business"... some says he s a pimp... yes that kinda cock need to fuck me and make my cucky "gawk" looking at us... haha






on the other phone, the dirty old bastard calls me back... i m willing to pay him for his "attention"... we saved a date...






that all happens while my "gawk" carry out our garbage....







(what i couldn t know, my "gawk" talked alos to this dirty bastard, and offered him a lot of money...)







"Gawk... it s time to let you see how a real cock makes me happy... a pimp cock that fucks me hard adn deep... oh yes he get what you never will have.... hahaha








we met the Bastard "Lewis " ... he comes with his partner "Marcus"





both looking really shady... i really don t wanna how much sluts they made to whores....





we started talking, learn to know a lil more about each other....






this two dirty bastards ordered me to suck their cocks really hard... after this openning, they blindfolded me with a black leather mask... "that will be gorgeous baby" they told me...

i accepted their wishes... my "gawk" really should suffer... hahaha







i sit down.. enjoyed their greedy, horny view of my hot body, while my "gawk" was saved in cock cage and handcuffs....

"my gawk, now you ll see what real men do with your wife, look at them, look them fucking me hard and dirty" ... haha




this cock cage really will hurt him ... lol





the first bastard takes me rough.. willingly i opne my mouth, feel him taking control over my throat, suck him hard, please his cock.... knowing how much my "gawk" will suffer ... hehe





the second bull comes over ...knowing my "gawk" have to watch us, made me loosing my last restraints....





i suck and lick greedy on this pimp cocks... my lips please them willing... "yesss gawk, look at this, look at it close"  ... haha








the bulls are really hard now... now they ll blindfold me, take the leather mask over my head....





they ordered me to go doggy... i can t see and hear what s going on around me, i just feel my veins pumping....






(i can t see how the bastard "Lewis" unchained my husband, open his cuffs and cock cage... my husband James paid the bastards behind my back... he dealed wit that bastard...)





me, kneeling on all fours, feel a hard big cock penetrate me, fucking me deep, impaling me hard... damm mask, i just realised a small moaning... i can t know my "gawk" James fucks me like hell... he doesn t say a word... of course he didn t...







the cock pounds me hard, deep, it hurts, i feel every stroke deep in me.... aaahh fuck yess









my holes got spreaded all the time, open wide, made gaping... yesss aahhhh









the bulls enjoyed the show, grinsing evil and horny... stroking their fat pricks.. they re shooting their loads on me while James cum deep in my wet cunt... he said no word all the time....






after they re done with me, Jaems moved back to his old place...



 


the bastard "Lewis" cuffs James again, replaced the cock cage....










they open the leather mask... immediatly i m looking at my "gawk" James and shouted at him "aaww fuck yess... that s real cocks, they really fucked me good my gawk... look at it and suffer gawk" hehehe








back home i look at James "What the hell you re smirking gawk?"





"FUCK .... hoovering.... NOW GAWK"





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen