Sonntag, 10. Dezember 2017

Leather Gay




with eze, jill an taylor.








Eze and Jill are married since 5 years...






Husband Eze : "My wife...i will still short go outside to get a Newsletter...."


Wife : "Ok my husband..."












Husband : "Hello Sir.."

Taylor : "Hello Boy.you have to get lost ?......that is here a gay Club...."

Husband : "No Sir...."

Taylor " interesting....tell more Boy...."

Husband : "i think...aahh i think i like guys....."

Taylor :"grins.....why you think that ?"

Husband : "I feel not more horny with my wife..."




Taylor : " Really Boy ?...you look sexy cute...but you must know..if you love cocks ..grins..."

Husband look at Taylor s leather crotch


Husband :"i am hard now...."

Taylor "grins....mmmmm"





Taylor : "Take this clothes..go to the Toilette.. wear the leahter clothes..and come back...Boy..."







Taylor : "grins...what a sexy cute leather gay you are..mmmmm"





Taylor : "come...leather gay Boy..."




Taylor : "mmmm sexy cute leather gay Boys..make my horny cock inside my leatherpants really hard.......grins.....give me your dirty tongue..leather gay Boy..mmmmmm"










Taylor  : "I will you marks with my pee as my leather Boy....grins...."







Taylor : "mmmm grins yes...drink my pee....leather Boy...you will to be a kinky horny dirty leather gay Boy for my pleasure..."





Taylor : "And now.....suck my cock really good and deep...my kinky leather Boy...mmmmmm make a good Job...."















Taylor : "we will go at my home....my leather Boy..."




















Taylor : "aahah mmmmm yes my leather ....take again my cock deep..."









Taylor  ; "what a nice tight asshole you have. my leather Boy..mmmmmm"



















Wife : "aaahh ?? that is still my husband eze.....EZE.....EZE...."





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen